AMD EPYC 7003&7002 2U single-socket GPU server supports up to 8 single-slot GPUs, 8 DIMM, PCIe 4.0, M.2, NVMe, OCP 3.0, Dual LAN, and max. TDP up to 280 W
- Powered by AMD EPYC™ 7003&7002 processor with 64 cores, 128 threads, and support for max. TDP of up to 280 watts per socket
- Up to eleven PCIe® 4.0 slots enables higher bandwidth and improved data transfer rates
- GPU-optimized design allows four double-slot or eight single-slot GPUs, including NVIDIA® A100, Tesla® T4 or Quadro®
- A Xilinx Alveo-qualified server support for Alveo U50 to provide optimized acceleration for workloads across cloud and on-premises data centers
- Supports NVIDIA® NVLink bridge to enable scaling of performance to meet the demands of visual computing workloads
- A choice of PCIe Gen 4.0, OCP 3.0, NVMe and M.2 on the front panel offer flexibility, performance and scalability for changing business needs
- High power efficiency with redundant 2200W or 1600W Platinum power supplies
- ASUS thermal control technology offers more efficient power consumption for large-scale environments
- ASUS performance tuning technology improves workload throughput to achieve optimal server performance
- Complete IT infrastructure remote management with ASMB9 (out-of-band) and ASUS Control Center (in-band)
- Two hot-plug, hot-swap fans design for fully redundancy protection and thermal efficiency
Powered by AMD EPYC™ 7003 & 7002 series processors
The AMD EPYC™ 7003 & 7002 processor features the world’s first 7nm datacenter-design and a PCI Express® 4.0-capable x86 server processor with up to 2X the performance and 4X the floating-point capability. With support for up to 64 cores, 128 threads, 8-channel DDR4 3200, 128 PCIe 4.0 lanes and up to 280 watts of max. thermal design power (TDP), this processor also includes memory and virtualization encryption features to ensure exceptional security.
PCIe 4.0 Ready
PCI Express® (PCIe®) 4.0 delivers 16 GT/s bandwidth, which is double the speed of PCIe 3.0, offering lower power consumption, better lane scalability and backwards compatibility. ASUS ESC4000-E10 servers are PCIe 4.0 ready to support a diverse array of graphics, storage and networking – enabling flexible scalability for demanding or increasing workloads.
GPU and FPGA support
ESC4000A-E11 features a powerful GPU architecture that supports up to four double-slot or eight single-slot GPUs* in a 2U chassis, including NVIDIA® A100 or Quadro®, plus features NVIDIA NVLink® Bridge to enable scaling of performance in order to meet the demands of AI and high-performance computing, and to securely run workloads in virtualization environments.
ESC4000A-E11 is also a Xilinx Alveo-qualified server to provide optimized acceleration for workloads across cloud and on-premises data centers, and for hybrid cloud environments in financial computing, machine learning, computational storage, and data search and analytics.
Flexible front panel design
ESC4000a-E11 features a flexible front panel design that allows for easy storage and network expansions and upgrades. The design offers easier accessibility of up to eight NVMe SSD drives and an optional choice of OCP 3.0, a M.2 adapter or HBA/RAID card via PCIe 4.0 slot for better performance and lower latency.
Scalable storage design
To effectively manage the storage demands of growing amounts of data, ESC4000-E10 has a dense chassis design that accommodates up to eight 3.5-inch or 2.5- inch drives, including up to eight NVMe SSDs support and one onboard 2280-length M.2 SSD to allow faster data transfer speeds for OS installation.
ESC4000a-E11 is a NVIDIA-qualified server system that deliver unprecedented performance at a fraction of the cost, space, and power requirements of traditional CPU-based solutions, from production rendering to scalable visualization systems or HPC, AI, ML, big data analytics, and at the edge deployment options.
ASUS ESC4000a-E11 servers feature the latest OCP NIC 3.0 card with PCIe 4.0 bandwidth for a faster time-to-market network solution, delivering the speeds of up to 200 Gbps for high bandwidth and low latency. It also features a tool-less, hot-swappable design to simplify installation and serviceability.
ASUS ESC4000a-E11 server integrate PFR FPGA as the platform Root-of-Trust solution for firmware resiliency to prevent from hackers from gaining access to infrastructure. ASUS security solutions are fully compliant with the 2018 National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) SP 800 193 specification.
In addition, ESC4000a-E11 server also include support Trusted Platform Module 2.0 (TPM 2.0) to secure hardware through integrated cryptographic keys and offer regular firmware update for vulnerabilities.