The Perfect Match of High Capacity and High Performance
• High-capacity and small 2.5-inch footprint enables data centers to keep pace with data growth and optimize data center real estate.
• Delivers up to 2.4TB of high-performance data access for write-intensive applications
• Future-proof your storage infrastructure with a single advanced format interface model.
• Seagate® Enhanced Caching feature accelerates read and write I/O operations, preventing applications from slowing down under peak usage conditions.
• Latest 12Gb/s SAS interface for improved scalability
• Seagate Secure® features for preventing unauthorized access to data and for compliance with data security standards.
• Protection Information (PI) protects against data corruption.
• Seagate Secure SED and FIPS 140-2 government-grade models provide security for data-at-rest, and Instant Secure Erase (ISE) helps cut IT drive retirement costs.
• Seagate PowerChoice™ technology for T10-compliant power management enables IT organizations to tailor systems for enhanced power consumption.
• Seagate RAID Rebuild® technology option makes RAID recovery faster and safer.
• Mission-critical servers and external storage arrays
• Database and online transaction process (OLTP) applications
• Power- and space-constrained data centers
• Green IT and drive-retirement cost reduction initiatives
• Compliance and data security initiatives
• Migration from 3.5-inch drive systems to next-generation technology
• Cost-effective alternative to higher-priced performance solutions