Red Barn HPC Workstations are dutifully handcrafted with ethusiasm and commitment to supporting the research community. Red Barn HPC has been building Servers and workstations for over 25 Years.
- EEB (12″ x 13″)
- Dual Socket P+ (LGA 4189), supports 3rd Gen Intel® Xeon® Scalable processors
- 8+8 DIMM slots (1DPC), supports DDR4 RDIMM, LRDIMM, and Intel® Optane™ Persistent Memory
- 5 PCIe4.0 x16, 1 PCIe4.0 x8
- 2 SlimSAS (PCIe4.0 x8)
- Supports 1 M.2 (PCIe4.0 x4)
- 14 SATA 6Gb/s
- 2 RJ45 (1GbE) by Intel® I350-AM2
- Remote management (IPMI)
Crafted with 54 billion transistors, the NVIDIA Ampere architecture is the largest 7 nanometer (nm) chip ever built and features six key groundbreaking innovations.