- Intel® Xeon® processor D-1541
- 4 x DIMM slots, Dual channel, DDR4 2400/2133MHz
- 4 x 3.5″ hot-swappable HDD/SSD bays
- Supports SATA III 6Gb/s connections
- 2 x 10GbE SFP+ LAN ports (Intel® X552)
- 2 x GbE LAN ports (Intel® I210)
- Aspeed® AST2400 management controller
- 1 x 600W 80 PLUS Gold 100~220V AC PSU
Built With the Intel® Xeon® D-1541 SoC Processor
Based on the Broadwell microarchitecture, the Intel Xeon D are Server-on-Chip processors based on the 14nm process.
Designed for high density and scale-out server infrastructures, these processors focus on high power efficiency while maintaining datacenter grade features, such as large storage and memory platforms. Through this density and computing power, they aim at lowering the TCO of enterprise & public clouds, storage, and network applications.
G150-B10 Product Overview
10 Gigabit Fiber Connectivity
With 2 x 10GbE SFP+ fiber ports, 2 x GbE ports, and a separate management traffic port.
DDR4 Memory Support
The Intel Xeon D product family supports the DDR4 memorytechnology. Compared to DDR3, this new generation brings:
Easy BIOS Update
Because updating your BIOS to a newer version can be a troublesome experience, GIGABYTE has developed this integrated function (no additional software to install) that lets you update the BIOS of your server / workstation motherboard(s):
- Without having to install CPUs, memory, drives, operating system, etc.
- Without having to power on the system (but a power supply must be connected)
- One board at a time via our IPMI 2.0 web interface
- Multiple boards simultaneously via command line
Download the Easy BIOS Update user guide here.
Remote System Management
This motherboard is equipped with an onboard Aspeed AST2400 controller, providing comprehensive remote system monitoring with a whole set of management features, such as:
- Remote Boot & Reset
- Remote Image Mounting
- Full Control Over Network, Users, Services, etc.
- Complete System Monitoring & Diagnostics
Download the Server Management Console user guide here.
Dynamic Fan Speed Control
* Enabled on selected models & performed through BMC console management GUI
The Best Components Only
All IR Power Design
The CPU and memory power delivery of our motherboards is ensured by industry-leading IR Digital PWM and IR PowIRstage IC controllers. These components guarantee a super stable operating environment and allow the processors and the memory to deliver their maximum performance.
With a service life of a minimum of 50,000 hours, our server motherboards are built with ultra long lasting components for the highest reliability possible.
High End Ferrite Core Chokes
The top quality chokes we install on our server motherboards also contribute to an ultra stable power delivery to the CPU and the memory.
GIGABYTE maintains its commitment to green products, and adheres to the latest RoHS regulations (in effect July 2017).