The NVIDIA Ampere architecture, designed for the age of elastic computing.
Crafted with 54 billion transistors, the NVIDIA Ampere architecture is the largest 7 nanometer chip ever built and features some groundbreaking innovations:
- Third-Generation Tensor Cores, introducing the Tensor Float 32 and floating point 64 to accelerate and simplify AI adoption and extend the power of Tensor Cores to HPC
- Multi-Instance GPUs, allowing for workloads to share the same GPU
- Third-Generation NVLink, with direct bandwidth of 600 gigabytes per second (GB/s), almost 10X higher than PCIe Gen4
- Structural Sparsity, with Tensor Cores providing up to 2X higher performance for sparse models
- Faster Memory with 2 terabytes per second (TB/sec) of memory bandwidth and a 40 megabyte (MB) level 2 cache
Now featuring the latest RTX™ A6000, the newest and world's most powerful visual computing GPU for desktop workstations. Unlock the next generation of revolutionary designs, scientific breakthroughs, and immersive entertainment. With cutting-edge performance and features, the RTX A6000 lets you work at the speed of inspiration—to tackle the urgent needs of today and meet the rapidly evolving, compute-intensive tasks of tomorrow. NVIDIA's virtual GPU (vGPU) software allows a personal workstation to be repurposed into multiple high-performance virtual workstation instances enabling remote users, to share resources to drive high-end design, AI, and compute workloads.More on the RTX A6000